The history

The main building

Like most other farms with names ending in -stad in the Romeriket region, Trugstad was cleared during the early 800s. After having been church property under Oslo Cathedral for a full 100 years, Trugstad regained its status as independent farm in 1536. Trugstad also has a history as a nursing home in Nannestad diocese. The main building at Trugstad has been rebuilt several times, and the current building stands on a foundation from 1840.

Facts

Rooms -
Beds -
Restaurant 60
Conference capacity 40
Season Closed at Christmas and in July

+47 63 99 58 90

Send e-mail